Friday 21 October 2011

Back In Business...

Now a few years later I have decided to rebuild this bike, bigger better stronger faster ..........................
so we're going to need some ingredients. I bought the frame and swinging arm from a friend and gave it all a really good clean to remove the 20+ years worth of dirt and grime stuck solid to it .
something to power it would be a good start, I wanted something bigger than a 750cc so began a search for a good 1100 or gsf1200 engine and pretty soon I had this sitting on my shed floor
This was swiftly taken appart to be checked over for any wear and damage that may be lurking, away from sight

a new lick of paint as it goes back together and it will be like new. there will be more updates on the engine as I go - new oil lines all round gaskets porting etc 

No comments:

Post a Comment